Thursday, October 06, 2005

Oh, my! It's already October!!!!

Hi!
My SP wrote me and I just realized that it's alredy October and I haven't update my blog...


This picture was teaken in August !!!
Me and hubby went with some friends from work to Gramado - doesn't it looks like europe?
I have lots of projects in my mind - not on my needles ... =(
But they'll get there !!
These days I'm fighting with DH for his digital camera, because I have loads of pictures taken In it, and he don't let me download them to my PC...
I bought some variegated blue cotton to make a spring shawl for me, but haven't decide on the pattern yet. =)
And I saw a very beautiful sweater, with lots of cables - I love cables - and bought some yarn too, but have to adapt for the yarn gauge I bought, so, it will tame some more time... It's the Interlocking Cables, from Interwave Press.
And I dyed some wool and some raw cotton, and I'm trying modular knitting...
Hope to be posting some pictures very, very soon!!!
Like knitters use to say "So many things to knit, so little time..."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)
Have a nice day!!!
Your Secret Pal

Anonymous said...

Hi my SP!
Your package is travelling! :)
Have a nice day!
Your Pal

Anonymous said...

Hi my SP!
Where are you?
Do you receive my package? :o)
Your Pal

Noemy said...

Hi SP!!!
I haven't received anything...
But I'll be checking for arriving packages every day from now on !!!
And you can be sure, that the first thing I'll do is post here that your package arrived =)

Now, I'm going to wait for the postman and see what he's bringing to me!!!
Kisses!

Anonymous said...

NOEMY....URGENT
PLEASE....
GO UNTIL THE MAIL IN THIS ADDRESS:
CDD MENINO DEUS (CHEERFUL PORT)
AV. JOSÉ OF ALENCAR, 573
BOY GOD
NUMBER OF OBJECT: EN555064790BR
FOR THE RETREAT OF THE PACKAGE
EXCUSE BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THEY DON'T GIVE HOME THAT
PLEASE STILL GO TODAY, OR ELSE IT WILL RETURN THE PACKAGE!!!!
Your Pal

Anonymous said...

NOEMY
WHERE ARE YOU???
PLEASE, READ YOUR E-MAILS!!!!
Your Pal :)

Anonymous said...

MY SP
Eu desisto, tento falar com você e não consigo. Você nunca lê os seus e-mails. Já para você saber, sou do Brasi mesmo, tentei esconder até agora, mas estou muito triste com tudo isto, o pacote está aí na sua cidade desde o dia 21 de outubro, infelizmente você tem até o dia 09 de novembro para retirar o pacote com o número EN555064790BR da agência Menino Deus ao qual já lhe enviei um monte de e-mail com o endereço, senão vai voltar, e infelizmente não posso fazer nada,
tentei achar seu número de telefone mas não consigo também falar com você. Não sabia que o correio não iria entregar no endereço o pacote, sinto muito. Se ler esta mensagem ao menos dê um alô para mim, estava para enviar o segundo pacote, mas enquanto não receber o primeiro não vou enviar.
Obrigada.