Thursday, August 18, 2005

To be honest ...

OK! I'm really with this blog just to able to participate of the SP6...
That's not much about knitting I can post right now, and I'm really sad about it...
I'm finding very nice groups - that I'm adding by the side tabs - and I posted first today!

Hello. I'm just arriving to this group.
I learned how to knit when I was about 7 or less, I really can't remember.
Hasn't knitted since my teen times, cause of school and work. Now I'm having more time for myself and started knitting again.
I live in Brazil, Porto Alegre, and here we don't have many options of yarns or patterns, even new techniques I just foud in the net !!!
I've just finished a sock (one foot, indeed) working with 2 circs! That was something awesome to me. I only knew circs to finish neck sweaters, so for my surprise has much more utility than that! Now I really want to make a sweater on the round..
So many things I want to do, and so little time...
I've done a Kitty Bed, with wool yarn (that is something we have only one brand here..) and I'm so afraid to felt it.. But I'll do it, hope soon..
I don't remember also how I found artyarns site, I've been searching the net so much, that I already lost track of where I've been...
Loved to meet you all.Thanks for your tips and patterns, and I hope soon I'll be posting patterns and tips!!!
Kissees, Noemy.

And of course, after posting I noticed I forgot lots of good information I should have posted, including this blog...

No comments: