Thursday, August 11, 2005

My first knitted Sock !

It was a long time ago, when I started knitting. Then I stopped because I had a little cat, and he used to eat my yarn...
He is still with me, but I found another toys for him, while I'm knitting.
Now, that I'm frequently visiting the Net, I discovered so many new techniques that I don't know where to start again!!!!
So I decided to buy a set of circular needles, and choose a sock I found at Knitty, where explains how to make 2 socks on 2 circs.
To be sure I would be able to finish at least one foot, I only casted on one sock.
I was about to give up, when was time to make the heel and gusset...
So I read over and over and over the pattern, and read over and over several other instructions on how to make a sock, and I just figured it out !!!!
I just finished the gusset!!
As soon as I finish my sock - one foot - of course, I'll post a picture. It's really not a master piece, neither a perfection, but I'm sure I can make it to the end.

PS.: I'm just looking forward to make a fekted bag...

No comments: